The Royal College of Occupational Therapists
The Royal College of Occupational Therapists (RCOT) is the body that represents 32,000+ occupational therapy professionals across the UK.
RCOT sets the professional and educational standards for occupational therapists and represents the profession at national and international levels. The Royal College plays a crucial role in promoting occupational therapy and meeting the professional needs of occupational therapy staff in the UK.
RCOT's activities include:
• Accrediting pre-registration training courses
• Endorsing training opportunities
• Responding to Government consultations in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
• Providing specialist resources for RCOT members' Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• Influencing the commissioners of health and social services
• Publishing the British Journal of Occupational Therapy, the only monthly peer-reviewed occupational therapy journal
• Producing OTnews, our monthly news magazine for RCOT members
• Producing key publications on areas of practice
For more information on RCOT visit the website: www.rcot.co.uk
If you’re not already a member of RCOT why not join and take advantage of the many benefits available:
Attend the RCOT Annual Conference and Exhibition
Taking place on the 11th – 13th June in Belfast, Northern Ireland, RCOT 2018 is the only occupational therapy conference designed and run by the professional body. To attend as a delegate BOOK HERE.
If you’re looking for commercial opportunities there are a few exhibition shell scheme stands available for just £275 +VAT per square metre, plus sponsorship packages which can be tailored to your business requirements.