We’re RCOT, the Royal College of Occupational Therapists. We’ve championed the profession and the people behind it for over 90 years, and today, we’re thriving with over 36,000 wonderful members.
As a member of RCOT, you’ll join thousands of your colleagues in a vibrant professional community – it's your badge of excellence.
We’re here to help achieve life-changing breakthroughs for our members, the people they support and society as a whole.
Some of the benefits of RCOT membership are:
- CPD, learning and education events and resources
- Professional Practice Enquiries Service
- Guidance and support throughout your career
- BJOT, international journals and e-journals, OTnews, publications and library service
- UNISON membership
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance up to £10 million
- Professional networks, including regional and local groups, Specialist Sections, email networks, eligibility to join the World Federation of Occupational Therapy (WFOT) and much more
Find out more at: www.rcot.co.uk/about-us/join-us
Come and find us at stand B30 – we look forward to meeting you!