We are delighted to announce a new education feature at this year’s Occupational Therapy Show taking place at Birmingham’s NEC on 21st & 22nd November to support all OTs, managers and commissioners working within equipment service teams.
This dedicated show-floor theatre aims to highlight and showcase best practice across ICES teams, and I would like to invite you to share any projects / processes / innovations and successes that you and your team are working on or have developed to support ‘improvement’ for the way in which your equipment and client cases are managed. Return here
Please email email@example.com with a brief summary for the project and who would be available to present on either 21st or 22nd November in Birmingham.
Topics suggested for inclusion within the programme include:
- Corporate Social Responsibility including Anti slavery actions, anti-bribery strategies, humane working and collective bargaining within the supply chain.
- Defining and costing Best Value - looking at ways of calculating lifetime costs, not just purchase price, added value such as free training, web site guidance, on site assessments with prescribers.
- Satellite/peripheral stores and the phenomena of the self-emptying store.
- Modification of ICES equipment by REMAP and other engineering charities - thoughts, processes, attitudes
- STPs – what does it mean to ICES budgets
If you also have other ideas for the programme consideration we would be delighted to hear them too.
Full programme to be announced by the end of September.
Click here to register to attend.