Sixth Digit 2 - Wearable Stylus
The wearable stylus has two rings for stability. Put it on by sliding the rings over your ring and smallest finger with the stylus tip pointing away from your hand. There is a step in the design that matches the step in your hand to make it more comfortable to wear.
The Sixth Digit 2 can be used for a wide variety of situations:
- on a phone or tablet touch screen
- for pressing physical buttons on a remote control, microwave or light
- pressing buttons in public spaces like ATM, PIN keypad or lift buttons where germs might be an issue
- for touch screens on washing machines or gaming controllers
- when typing on keyboard or laptops – two hands make typing quicker!
- touch screen in cars or on SatNav devices