Raizer II Lifting Chair
The Raizer II is a portable lifting chair that enables rapid falls response with only one person needed to operate.
- Lifts patients into an upright sitting position
- Quick, stable & safe patient lifting chair
- Remote control operation
- Lightweight & portable (13 kg)
- Quick to disassemble & store in a convenient storage bag
- Created for on-the-go falls response teams
- Express UK Delivery: 2 – 4 days | NHS Supply Chain: FES11411
Care for a Range of Patients
A total lifting capacity of 150kg (23.5 stone) means the Raizer II lifting chair provides a safe and comfortable transfer for a wide range elderly, low mobility and disabled users.
The original design allows a carer to quickly lift a fallen person in under a minute and is an ideal patient lifting solution for care homes, hospitals, emergency rescue services.
Built for Rapid Falls Response Teams
The Raizer II Emergency Lifting Chair is the ideal lifting device for:
- Emergency services first responders
- Home care providers
- Rapid falls response teams
- Hospital staff
The Raizer II can help alleviate ambulance services by removing the need for callouts for non-injurious falls response.
Lightweight and Portable Lifting Aid
Its lightweight and easy-to-disassemble structure (the whole Raizer chair package weighs just 13kg) makes it a popular portable patient lifting device among healthcare professionals.
This portable lifting chair also comes with a handy carry case that means this mobile lifting device can be easily transported and used in a variety of settings, from private homes to healthcare facilities.
The Raizer II lifting chair is also compatible with disposable hygiene covers for added hygiene and protection when used to lift multiple people.
Rapid On-the-Go Falls Response
Lightweight, portable and battery-powered, the Raizer 2 is a lifting device for the home created to be quickly assembled and operated by one person.
This lightweight and portable patient lifting chair is easy to disassemble for storage at home or transport wherever you need it with the carry bags.
The Raizer II patient lifting chair also comes with an easy-to-carry storage bag, making it convenient for use on-the-go.
- See the Raizer 11 in action: https://youtu.be/oywMVpKvf5o
- Raizer II Ergonomics: https://youtu.be/vCNtjTxxLbA
- The Raizer II Lifting Chair: https://youtu.be/Oyj2zfsCu7k