Lisclare Unveil 2 new Specialist Beds at Stand C30, The OT Show in Birmingham
Lisclare's Lenus floor-level bed has an ultra-low position of 15 cm, so it protects people in bed without the need for liberty depriving measures.
At the same time, the Lenus bed supports relatives and carers with its maximum working height of 80 cm and its electrically adjustable mattress base by providing all the advantages of a fully equipped care bed.
Key Features of the Lenus Bed:
- Large height adjustment range of 15 – 80 cm
- Automatic intermediate stops at 25 cm and at the standing up and transfer height of 38 cm
- Mattress base dimensions 90 x 200 cm
- Integrated 20-cm bed extension for tall people
- High safe working load of 225 kg
- Tool-free installation of full-length safety side with Easy Click
- Straightforward castor braking in pairs with easy-to-reach brake pedals
- Pinch protection at the lowest height through an acoustic signal and reduced-speed height adjustment
- Ground clearance for the use of patient lifts
- Homelike appearance with attractive wood decors
- and optional wooden surrounds
The Lenus floor level bed also meets all the requirements of a normal care bed. It has infinitely variable adjustments with an easy-to-operate handset. The occupant of the bed can be easily mobilised through individual entry and exit height. It boosts an ergonomic sitting position for better participation in everyday life and is back-friendly work for carers of all sizes.
Lisclare’s Regia Double Nursing bed offers flexibility and choice for partners. It allows partners to share a bed when one needs access for nursing.
The bed splits easily in two for nursing access and then joins together again to allow couples to share a bed. Each side of the bed operates individually allowing one partner to read, for example while the other sleeps.
The key features of Lisclare's Regia Double Nursing Bed are:
- Easily split into 2 single beds if required
- Bed is configured to suit needs of patient and personal choice
- Full profiling and front/rear tilt allows the bed to be adjusted into a comfortable seated position. With a lowest platform height of 26cm this ultra-low level bed helps prevent falls without side rails.
- Safe working load 2 x 225 kg
- Low or removeable footboard - this reduces the risk of foot pressure sores and facilitates nursing care access
- Back and leg rests are individually adjustable
- Each side comes with its own handset
Copyright@2021 Lisclare Limited.
Head Office: 38 Montgomery Road, Belfast, BT6 9HL
GB Office: 11 Heron Business Park, Tan House Lane, Widnes, WA8 0SW
For further information:
Contact: Donna Conlan
Phone Number: 07712 323 922
With offices in Cheshire and Belfast, we have been supplying nursing equipment throughout the UK and Ireland for over 20 years. We are an independent company not tied to any one manufacturer and as such we can use our experience to bring the best, market leading equipment to our customers supported by unrivalled expert advice and customer service.
Our product specialists in community nursing beds, pressure area care (mattresses and cushions), patient hygiene solutions and moving and handling patients are ready to help you select the right equipment, tools or accessories to meet your clinical requirements.
Our customers include community equipment services, social services, nursing homes, hospices, special schools, community hospitals, acute hospitals and private individuals.