Case Management – what’s that all about?
23 Nov 2023
An exploration of the role and the transition from working in statutory services to working as a Case Manager in the independent sector.
- This keynote speech will utilise both client case studies and the experiences of OTs and Physios now working as Case Managers to enable all attendees to gain a greater understanding of
- •The role of the Case Manager and the context in which they work
- •how Case Managers are able to achieve great outcomes for their clients
- •how the role of case manager can free the therapist to utilise their skills and experience in truly person centred practice
- •the experience of transitioning from being a therapist in statutory services to working as a Case Manager in the independent sector