Manual wheelchair skills outcome measures for individuals with a spinal cord injury (SCI): A scoping review
This session will explore manual wheelchair skills as part of spinal cord injury (SCI) rehabilitation and detail findings of a scoping review conducted to identify existing manual wheelchair skills outcome measures for individuals with SCI.
- - what are manual wheelchair skills?
- - why are manual wheelchair skills important for the SCI population?
- - what does this part of SCI rehabilitation look like?
- - what outcome measures currently exist for manual wheelchair skills for people with a SCI?
- - What do these outcome measures consist of and are they fit for purpose?