The Occupational Therapy Show, takes place at the NEC, Birmingham on the 22nd & 23rd November 2017 and offers Occupational Therapists (OTs) a conference programme with over 70+ hours of CPD-accredited education content spread over two days. Packed with new ideas and inspiration. The Occupational Therapy Show places specially built conference theatres on the exhibition floor, putting your potential audience right in front of you. See some of the 2016 statistics immediately below.
The Occupational Therapy Show will attracted 4,700+ OT professionals from across the UK in 2017, so exhibitors can meet face to face with their target audience who have the resource and authority to make decisions there and then:
- The most extensive delegate marketing campaign starts in April 2017 and is designed to attract over 4,700 delegates.
- With over 270 exhibitors, all showcasing the latest innovations, technology and business services – it represents a high value day for delegates looking for new products or suppliers, special offers and hints and tips on how to run a more efficient department.
- The entire Show is situated within one hall, so all delegates have a unique 50/50 split of exhibition time and conference sessions.
- Delegates want to attend to help with their CPD requirements, as well learning from globally recognised professionals speaking at the event; giving them a great reason to attend.
- The support of the UKs leading societies and associations, coupled with extensive media coverage means that all 36,000+ UK OT professionals get to know about the show in good time to ensure it's in their personal diary and on the department calendar.
- Situated at the NEC in Birmingham, the most accessible UK exhibition venue.
- Find a UK distributor or agent.