Registration for The Occupational Therapy Show 2016 now LIVE!
Registration for the 2016 Occupational Therapy Show is now live, so make sure you join the UK's largest dedicated event just for OTs, taking place on the 23rd and 24th November 2016.
- Access over 100 OT focused and interactive lectures, seminars and practical workshops
- Over 60 hours of CPD accredited education to choose from
- Learn from world-renowned speakers and experts
- Update and refresh your learning across physical, mental health & learning difficulties, children & families and innovation, plus many more hot topics and specialist areas
- Research and source new products and services through a network of 300 trade exhibitors and suppliers.
Carolyn Unsworth - Professor of Occupational Therapy, Central Queensland University
Gillian Leng - Deputy Chief Executive, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence, and visiting professor at King’s College London
Michael Guthrie - Director of Policy and Standards, Health and Care Professions Council
- 19 Apr 2016 18:39
- 21 Mar 2016 08:46