Join the UK's largest dedicated event just for OTs!
With only one day to go, The Occupational Therapy Show is full to bursting with motivational lectures, practical workshops and live demonstrations presented by speakers at the very forefront of occupational therapy!
This CPD education and trade show is completely FREE and will be taking place at Birmingham’s NEC (Hall 9) on Wednesday 25th and Thursday 26th November 2015. Don't miss out – REGISTER FOR FREE NOW!
- Access to over 100 OT focused and interactive seminars and practical workshops
- The opportunity to gain over 60 hours of CPD education
- Presentations from world-renowned speakers and experts including Michael Mandelstam, Sidney Chu, Claire Craig, Professor Gaynor Sadlo and many more.
- Updates across all therapy areas including physical health, mental health & learning difficulties, children & families and innovation, plus many more hot topics, specialist areas and new research relevant to OTs in practice. View the conference programme here.
- Research and source new products and services through a network of nearly 300 trade exhibitors and suppliers. Providing information and advice for all your questions and needs.
Poster Zone! The Poster Zone will showcase work submitted by OTs who work across the UK, within NHS Trusts, local councils, independent practice and all other sectors.
The Occupational Therapy Show Awards!
NEW for 2015 are The Occupational Therapy Show Awards! The awards will celebrate and acknowledge successful individuals and teams within the OT profession. Aimed at grass roots OT professionals, in the statutory and/or private sector, to recognise and celebrate outstanding contributions made to both the profession and to the clients they serve, the four award categories that can be entered are as follows:
- Outstanding Senior OT, sponsored by AKW
- Outstanding OT
- Outstanding OTI/OTA/Support Worker
- Outstanding Service/Innovation (team or individual), sponsored by OT Magazine
- 24 Nov 2015 09:05
- 24 Nov 2015 09:42