Join the UK's largest dedicated event just for OTs!
This CPD education and trade show will be taking place at Birmingham’s NEC over a two day period. Don't miss out – REGISTER FOR FREE NOW!
Taking place on the 25th and 26th November 2015, you can:
- Access over 100 OT focused and interactive lectures, seminars and practical workshops
- Gain over 60 hours of CPD education
- Learn from world-renowned speakers and experts including Michael Mandelstam, Sidney Chu, Claire Craig, Professor Gaynor Sadlo and many more.
- Update and refresh your learning across physical health, mental health & learning difficulties, children & families and innovation, plus many more hot topics, specialist areas and new research relevant to OTs in practice. View the conference programme here.
- Research and source new products and services through a network of over 200 trade exhibitors and suppliers. Providing information and advice for all your questions and needs.
And the fun doesn’t end there, NEW for 2015 are the Occupational Therapy Show Awards! The awards will celebrate and acknowledge successful individuals and teams within the OT profession. Aimed at grass roots OT professionals, in the statutory and/or private sector, to recognise and celebrate outstanding contributions made to both the profession and to the clients they serve, the four award categories that can be entered are as follows:
- Outstanding Senior OT, sponsored by AKW
- Outstanding OT
- Outstanding OTI/OTA/Support Worker
- Outstanding Service/Innovation (team or individual), sponsored by OT Magazine
For information on how you can enter click here.
The Occupational Therapy Show is dedicated to informing, inspiring and investing in all Occupational Therapists. This truly is an event not to be missed – register for free now!
- 02 Jul 2015 15:07
- 25 Jun 2015 10:32