The Occupational Therapy Show
Registration for The Occupational Therapy Show is now live, so make sure you join the UK's largest dedicated event just for Occupational Therapists (OTs), taking place on the 23rd and 24th November 2016. REGISTER FOR FREE HERE.
- Access over 100 OT focused and interactive lectures, seminars and practical workshops
- Over 60 hours of CPD accredited education to choose from
- Learn from world-renowned speakers and experts
- Update and refresh your learning across physical, mental health & learning difficulties, children & families and innovation, plus many more hot topics and specialist areas including research sessions which are NEW for this year!
- Research and source new products and services through a network of 300 trade exhibitors and suppliers.
Below is just a taste of what you can expect at this year's show:
Fitness-to-drive assessment and the role of OT in maintaining driving mobility & Measuring what matters: Using AusTOMs-OT in everyday practice
Carolyn Unsworth - Professor of Occupational Therapy, Central Queensland University
NICE: National Standards for local priorities
Gillian Leng - Deputy Chief Executive, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence, and visiting professor at King’s College London
Standards of conduct, performance and ethics: What’s new and why?
Michael Guthrie - Director of Policy and Standards, Health and Care Professions Council
GATE – a new gateway for OT professionals
Chapal Khasnabis - Public health and Innovation (PHI)
If there's only one show you attend this year, make it The Occupational Therapy Show, REGISTER today!